Wednesday, 22 March 2017

Lace x Frills - A playful fit

Welcome back guys. I'm back with another outfit that I think I can almost class as controversial. It definitely won't be every girl's cup of tea, especially if you're a trend following type. But I just love it..










I've been really loving the concept of layering which a lot of my pending posts will feature. I originally bought the black dress which I showed on it's own in my last post but thought that I could potentially jazz it up... so when I saw this amazing bodysuit I knew it was a match made in heaven. Just looked at the sleeve detailing. Guys I can't.

I was skeptical about buying this bodysuit as a matter of fact. It's a misguided piece like majority of my wardrobe but I wasn't sure what the quality would be like. The fit itself is perfect because I got it from the tall section when there was a cheeky 35% off. Alone it's cute but the lace detail against the white is just so everything.

Then the jeans. You lot know I love a bargain so when I typed in "flared jeans" on google and I saw these for £14 I clicked soooo fast. I also got them in a blue denim and I think they are just a cute pair of ankle grazers with a twist. They just remind me of summer. I can picture myself in a cute ass crop top and the the blue version of these jeans with a mule or platform heel. Like I said, they won't be for everyone so I styled them with heels and vans to give you two of many ways they can be worn. My boyfriend hates them and as I type this out I'm actually laughing at his reaction when I first showed him. But to each their own, I love them.

As for the belt I wanted a statement piece so I paired the look with my Sonia Rykiel belt which has become my fave designer accessory....until I get my hands on the Gucci gucci marmont belt that is :)


Get The Look

Satin dress - Missguided (SOLD OUT) Similar here
Contrast Bodysuit - Missguided here 
Flare bottom Jeans - Very 
Choker - Primark 
Vans - Office

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!