Tuesday, 13 June 2017

Summer Wishlist - DKO X ZAFUL


So with summer basically here and my bank account saying very little after completing my second year of university, I decided I would put together a little wishlist in collaboration with Zaful who kindly reached out to me.  I think by now everyone and their mum has heard of or watched a Zaful haul/review on youtube, mainly focusing on swimwear but me being my ever divergent self had to bring you guys something different...



Zaful lookbook


Zaful lookbook by cosykose 

I decided to put together two looks that I would most likely wear on holiday, smart casual vibes that can easily be dressed up or down for the occasion. As my 20th birthday is fast approaching and I'll be spending it in Paris; of course I had to throw in a few luxury items that I'm lusting over right now and hope to get whilst out there.

As you guys will know from my last post, I'm all ruffles at the moment and had to incorporate that into my looks. Look one, is very summer-esque  and the lace up detail adds a little something different to your standard denim shorts. As I'm hoping to get the Gucci marmont matelasse I decided to colour coordinate my bag, shoes and shades and add a simple chain to bring attention back to my collar bone which is one of my favorite features.

Whilst look 2 is more chilled with trainers instead of heels and a simple white crop shirt and lace up skirt. I can already picture myself outside the Eiffel tower doing what tourists do in this fit. I have seen this skirt on a number of websites and always said I wanted to get it so why not now? I added a simple choker and of course a statement Gucci Dionysus to add a little edge.

Oh and can you guess Gucci is one of my favourite luxury brands?



Get The Look 

Off the shoulder top
£11 - zaful.com


White blouse
£9.42 - zaful.com


Mini skirt
£20 - zaful.com



Gianvito Rossi nude sandals
£620 - mytheresa.com


Gucci shoulder handbag
farfetch.com


Gucci handbag
£770 - modalist.com


Choker necklace
£3.17 - zaful.com


Fake pearl necklace
£2.04 - zaful.com


Cat eye sunglasses
£5.49 - zaful.com


Gucci White Lace Up Trainers
childrensalon.com

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!